Thursday, May 3, 2012

Minor Dungeon Update

My materials (namely some small chain) finally arrived and I was able to complete the other half of the room I was working on. The part I needed the chain for was for a simple set of chains that once held a prisoner:


And with some extra room around it:


I can say I'm not 100% happy with it It definitely looks better with other things around it than on its own. I would appreciate any ideas to make it less bland. Or maybe it is better in its simplicity? I don't know.

On the other hand, I am happy to say I now have 2 full rooms in my dungeon!


Next I think I will be working on some more hallways to let the dungeon branch out some more. I'm not sure what I will be adding to those pieces but I will try to come up with something interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work so far. I like the simplicity of what you're doing. Add too much and it will be too busy. You can always do a few added details on small bases to add here and there to change things up a bit. Or do one or two really detailed rooms so they stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It is starting to grow on me. The details on small bases is a good idea and I may have to borrow that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete