Wednesday, March 21, 2012

An Oldie But A Goodie

Since I'm behind schedule on my dungeon project and taking sort of a mental day, I figured I'd dredge up a couple of pics from the past.

With rumors of Dark Angels coming soon along with 6th Edition Warhammer 40K, I figured I'd show off one of my favorite painted models, my Interrogator Chaplain. He's been the leader and centerpiece for my Dark Angels army over the years and one of my proudest achievements with paint:





I used only the Dark Angels Veteran sprue to build him and I'm particularly proud of the robes. I know he doesn't have a skull-mask or traditional crozius, but I like having a face on my army leaders and I just love that power mace!

That's it for now! Hopefully I can get some more dungeon stuff up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment